- Permanent role available, working 8-10:10s, GP and Urgent Care setting
- Shared afterhours roster, good earning potential, negotiable start from ASAP
- Great location in Napier, Hawke's Bay, offering amazing lifestyle options
Our client is seeking a permanent GP to join them in the beautiful Hawkes Bay region. Working across 4 modern clinics, this role offers an exciting mix of GP and Urgent Care work. As part of a large, supportive team - a light afterhour's roster will be allowing excellent earning potential. Ideally this role is 8-10 sessions per week.
Doctors work various shifts over 7 days with modern facilities, visiting specialists and on-site pharmacy, radiology and physio. A start date is negotiable from ASAP and a very competitive package is offered.
A great location in the highly sought after provincial city of Napier - a gorgeous city famous for its Art Deco architecture, vibrant cultural life, stunning coastal location and great climate. Situated in the Hawke's Bay, Napier offers a great lifestyle for all interests - art and culture, sports and outdoor adventure, all with the backdrop of a region of internationally regarded wineries and stunning fresh produce.
- You must have or be eligible for registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
- Ideally you will have experience in Urgent Care settings.
For over ten years, Ochre Recruitment has been placing doctors into medical positions throughout Australia and New Zealand. With an established network of clients across Australia and New Zealand, we are proud of our reputation of fitting the right doctor to the right job, every time.
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref: A-28598)