General Practitioner - High earning potential $350K +
* Established patient-base (30+ patients per day)
* Open term contract
* Spacious and modern consulting rooms
* Friendly and experienced team environment
This is a rare opportunity to take over an existing patient base from a General Practitioner who has been working in the community for years. Enjoy full clinical autonomy with exceptional on and off-site operational and clinical support. You will enjoy a great work/life balance with plenty of time to enjoy the vibrant community activities and thriving ecosystem.
You will be working alongside 5 General Practitioners, Nurses (one specialising in Chronic Disease Management) and several Allied Health Professionals and administrative staff in this mixed billing practice. With close links to the local hospital this role can also open up opportunities to develop your Emergency skills and participate in the hospital on call roster.
Within this rural community you can enjoy a healthy mix of procedural work, Q fever vaccinations, Women's Health, Pre-Employment checks and general medicine.
This beautiful and busy town is located about 600kms from NSW's capital city of Sydney in the Riverina region close to the border with Victoria. In the centre of Riverina sheep-station country and on the fringe of the world's largest red gum forest, where birds and wildlife abound in the Barmah Wetlands, you will find a network of forest trails offers bushwalking, camping, biking and bird-watching. With affordable housing and a vibrant community, this is a great location for the whole family.
* Full working rights in Australia
* General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
* Minimum 12 months GP experience in Australia
The practice opened in October 2012 with seven GP consulting rooms, three treatment rooms and on-site allied health services. Supported by a friendly and professional team of administrative and nursing staff and the option to participate on the hospital on call roster.
This mixed billing practice utilises Best Practice clinical software.
* Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
* Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00pm
Ochre Health is a leading medical brand which owns over 33 centres across Australia and partners with over 140 doctors. Our reputation on the market is second to none where our focus is truly all around patient care.
* Provides a supportive environment for collaborative multidisciplinary care and Chronic Disease Management.
* Actively collects and analyses clinical data in order to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in population health.
* Provides an education fund, support services as well as an annual education/family weekend.
Take your medical career to the next level with Ochre Recruitment, one of Australasia's most established and trusted agencies. You'll benefit from the personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals. Not the right job for you? Refer a colleague and be rewarded!
Apply today and let us take you to the next step in your medical career! (Quote Ref: A-19729 Featured)