A new offering to New Zealand healthcare employers!
Have you sourced a doctor from overseas but don’t have the time or detailed knowledge required to guide the doctor through the numerous hurdles to practice in New Zealand?
Ochre is offering a new service to New Zealand clients to remove the time and stress from this process for you.
Ochre has been recruiting GPs and Hospital Specialists to New Zealand from around the world for more than ten years.
We have developed robust processes and a strong familiarity with requirements to ensure that doctors from overseas can relocate successfully and start work in NZ as quickly as possible.
The key points:
- Reduced fees – Ochre doesn’t charge you a fee for sourcing the doctor (obviously!). Only pay for processing!
- Select which processing steps you need Ochre to assist with
- Ochre will take care of all paperwork and ensure the doctor is ready to start work for you as quickly as possible
Which processing steps will Ochre assist with? We’re glad you asked!
- Initial Screening & Assessment:
- CV check
- Reference checks
- Police checks
- Medical Council of NZ
- Competency check
- Application preparation and submission
- EPIC verification support
- MCNZ liaison
- Liaison with Immigration Advisers
- Coordination and support with immigration documentation
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
Full-day orientation program offered once per month, including:
- Living and working in NZ, NZ culture
- Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Bank Account and IRD
- WINZ, ACC
- Briefing from an experienced, practising NZ doctor.
What are the applicable fees?
Please contact Ochre’s expert NZ Consultants for Terms and Fees.