Grab a companion and get away for a cultural weekend in New Zealand.
Stay in Wellington’s luxurious QT Hotel over two nights and explore Wellington’s cultural scene. With world class museums, art exhibitions, live music, cinemas, boutique shopping, markets and waterfront scenery, you will enjoy a weekend in the coolest capital in the world.
Entry is simple. Every locum placement confirmed from May 27th and commenced between May 27th and September 30th will earn an entry into the draw. To receive bonus entries to increase your chances, we are giving you additional draw entries for locum placements in June and July. See below for details:
JUN – 3 Entries per completed locum assignment.
JUL – 2 Entries per completed locum assignment.
AUG – 1 Entries per completed locum assignment.
SEP – 1 Entries per completed locum assignment.
Getaway valued at over $1,000 NZD and includes:
- Domestic airfares to Wellington for 2 from Christchurch or Auckland
- Airport transfers in Wellington
- 2 nights’ accommodation at QT Museum Hotel Wellington
- Breakfast for two
- Bottle of wine & cheese platter on arrival
Our clients have a number of vacancies to fill, contact your Ochre Consultant today to notify your availability.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1) Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter of the Competition is Ochre Recruitment Pty Ltd (ACN 117 529 512) of Level 12, 39 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7001 (“the Promoter”).
3) Competition commences at 9am (AEST) 27 May 2017 and closes at 5pm (AEST) on 30 September 2017 (“Competition Period”).
4) Entry is only open to doctors
i) Who are registered with Ochre Recruitment and
ii) Complete a locum placement confirmed after 27 May 2017 and started between 27 May and 30 September 2017.
5) Family members or associates of Ochre Recruitment or any other Ochre Health group business are in ineligible to enter the Competition.
6) Ochre Recruitment reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
7) Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
8) The prize draw will take place at 12:00pm on 20 October 2017 at Ochre Recruitment Pty Ltd, Level 12, 39 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7001.
9) The winner will be notified both in writing and by phone within three (3) days of the date of the draw and the draw result published on the Ochre Recruitment Facebook page along with the Ochre Recruitment website.
10) The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after three months of the initial draw, or any prize is unclaimed or declined within three months of the initial draw, the prize will be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Ochre Recruitment’s discretion. If required, a redraw will take place at 12:00pm 20 January 2018 at Ochre Recruitment Pty Ltd, Level 12, 39 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, with winners notified within three (3) days of the redraw by mail and phone. Results of the redraw will be published on the Ochre Recruitment Facebook page along with the Ochre Recruitment website.
11) There will be one winner who will be drawn at random from the entries.
a) The prize includes:
i) $1,000 getaway in Wellington, New Zealand. It includes:
Domestic airfares to Wellington for 2 from Christchurch or Auckland
Airport transfers in Wellington
2 nights’ accommodation at QT Museum Hotel Wellington
Breakfast for two
Bottle of wine & cheese platter on arrival